TERMS AND CONDITIONS HOTEL EIFFEL TROCADERO
These conditions and rules apply to the Hotel Eiffel Trocadero, 35, rue Benjamin Franklin Paris (75116) France. The hotel depends on the responsibility of the Tribunal de Commerce de Paris (Commercial Court of Paris) and only that one. Any problem will be brought to the latter and no other Court.
By surfing on our website, you agree on the present terms and conditions and abide by these rules. The purpose of these rules is to inform you about the rules of reservation and cancellation at the hotel, as well as your responsibilities and ours.
ARTICLE 1 : RATES
- Rates are indicated on the site in Euros (written €) per room and per night and include VAT, for a specific date and number of persons.
- The city tax (€2.48 per day per person) is not included in the displayed prices.
- The additional expenses such as extra person, flower bouquet or minibar are billed separately. It is your responsibility to double check the total amount requested for your booking before you confirm and/or pay.
ARTICLE 2 : RESERVATION AND MEANS OF PAYMENT
- By surfing on our site www.hoteleiffeltrocadero.com you are booking directly with us.
- Our hotel uses a real time reservation system updated daily. Thus, once you’ve completed your booking, you will receive a e-mail of confirmation, your booking being automatically registered.
- Once at the hotel you can pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club or JCB cards. For any other type please do ask us before reserving to make sure we accept your card.
- Please note that our online reservation system does only accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express cards.
- When filling in the credit card information, please be assured that all data are encrypted and secured. You can make sure you are in a secure zone by checking the url which will show an “s” after the http as follows : https://
- Our payment website is secured by Thawte and complies with the rules of the Payment Card Industry (PCI).
ARTICLE 3 : BOOKING GUARANTEE
- Your reservation is confirmed as soon as you have filled in all requested fields including the credit card information and as soon as you have received an e-mail of confirmation.
- This confirmation guarantees your booking whatever your time of arrival will be. Nevertheless we ask you to kindly advise us whenever you expect to arrive after 8pm.
ARTICLE 4 : CHANGE IN RESERVATION
- Any change in a booking made on our website must be done directly with us, either by telephone: + 33 (0)1 53 70 17 70, by fax : + 33 (0)1 53 70 17 80 or by e-mail :
- This change will only be valid after receiving a change confirmation from us.
- Whenever a change concerns the arrival date, it has to be made at least 48hrs before the original date of arrival (Paris time, noon). See article 5 for more details.
ARTICLE 5 : CANCELLATION RULES
- Any cancellation has to be made at least 48hrs before the arrival date. Same about a delayed arrival and an advanced departure (meaning once you’re already at the hotel and you want to leave earlier than planned).
- A cancellation, a delayed arrival or an advanced departure made than 48hrs before the original date of arrival will result in a one-night-value penalty that will be charged on your credit card, except in case of force majeure (example : transportation strike).
- Please note that some of our promos, packages or special offers are subject to specific cancellation rules. Whenever it is the case these will be clearly written on the special offer description.
ARTICLE 6 : PETS
- If you want to bring your pet with you, please ask us before you book. According to the type and size of your pet we will let you know if we accept it or not.
- Please bear in mind that any pet brought without prior request may not be accepted. In the same way pets that we would consider as potential threats to the quietness and serenity of the hotel because of their size, behavior or dangerousness may not be accepted.
- It will be at the expense of the owner to find a place for his pet if he still wants to get his room.
ARTICLE 7 : BEVERAGES AND ALCOHOL
- We are entitled to sell alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks to persons outside the hotel as well as to our clients. On the other hand we do not allow people to get their drink outside our premises. All beverages have to be drunk inside the hotel.
- By special request from the Préfecture de Paris we may refuse to sell alcoholic drinks to anyone without prior notice.
- We will refuse to serve alcoholic drinks to persons below 18, drunk and/or offensive persons as well as those with inappropriate behaviour.
ARTICLE 8 : CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
- Check in time is 1pm and check out time is noon. Whenever possible we will allow you to get your room earlier. You can leave your luggage at the reception and get them back later.
- If you want or need an early check in or late check out make sure you ask us before, we will be happy to help you with your request. An extra charge will apply according to the number of hours.
ARTICLE 9 : PARKING
- We have a private parking place near the hotel. You can reserve it in advance, it costs €25.- per 24hrs. When checking in you may ask if it is available, if so you can get it if it is not reserved. Please note that the arrival and departure time for the parking are similar to those of the rooms.
ARTICLE 10 : SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN CASE OF THEFT
- You will find a safety box in your room. We advise you to store your valuables in your room’s safe or, even better, in the hotel’s safe. In case of theft or damage in the hotel’s safe, our responsibility will be total and you will be refunded in whole. In case of theft or damage in your room’s safe our responsibility will be limited to an amount equivalent to 100 times the room value. If the theft or damage happen in the room because of an outside event (such as lightning) or your carelessness (door not locked) we will not be responsible at all.